An Updated Interdisciplinary Clinical Pathway for CRPS: Report of an Expert Panel
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
2002 World Institute of Pain
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 2002
How to Cite
Stanton-Hicks, M. D., Burton, A. W., Bruehl, S. P., Carr, D. B., Harden, R. N., Hassenbusch, S. J., Lubenow, T. R., Oakley, J. C., Racz, G. B., Raj, P. P., Rauck, R. L. and Rezai, A. R. (2002), An Updated Interdisciplinary Clinical Pathway for CRPS: Report of an Expert Panel. Pain Practice, 2: 1–16. doi: 10.1046/j.1533-2500.2002.02009.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.