Institution: Department of Physiology, Universidad de Alcala, 28871 Alcala de Henares, Madrid, SPAIN. Financial support received from the Department of Physiology, Universidad de Alcala, Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain.
A Critical Appraisal of COX-2 Selective Inhibition and Analgesia: How Good So Far?
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 201–217, September 2003
How to Cite
Bejarano, P. F. and Herrero, J. F. (2003), A Critical Appraisal of COX-2 Selective Inhibition and Analgesia: How Good So Far?. Pain Practice, 3: 201–217. doi: 10.1046/j.1533-2500.2003.03024.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.