W. P. Bartel, Department of Psychology, the University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
Attitudes Underlying Reluctance to Donate Blood
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2003
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 275–277, May-June 1975
How to Cite
Bartel, W. P., Stelzner, W. and Higgins, J. (1975), Attitudes Underlying Reluctance to Donate Blood. Transfusion, 15: 275–277. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1975.15375160365.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2003
- Received for publication June 2, 1974; accepted October 7, 1974.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.