J. I. Spector, LCDR, MC, USNR, Research Medical Officer, Naval Blood Research Laboratory, Boston, Massachusetts 02118.
Viability and Function of Platelets Frozen at 2 to 3C per Minute with 4 or 5 Per Cent DMSO and Stored at −80C for 8 Months
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January-February 1977
How to Cite
Spector, J. I., Yarmala, J. A., Marchionni, L. D., Emerson, C. P. and Valeri, C. R. (1977), Viability and Function of Platelets Frozen at 2 to 3C per Minute with 4 or 5 Per Cent DMSO and Stored at −80C for 8 Months. Transfusion, 17: 8–15. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1977.17177128894.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Received for publication December 1, 1975; accepted February 28, 1976.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.