Jacob Nusbacher, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Director, American Red Cross Blood Services, Rochester Region, 50 Prince Street, Rochester, New York 14607.
One-Year Follow-Up of Plasma Exchange Therapy in 14 Patients with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 291–298, May-June 1981
How to Cite
Marder, V. J., Nusbacher, J. and Anderson, F. W. (1981), One-Year Follow-Up of Plasma Exchange Therapy in 14 Patients with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. Transfusion, 21: 291–298. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1981.21381201800.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Received for publication January 21, 1980; accepted February 24, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.