Victoria A. Hogan, BSc, Ottawa Red Cross, Blood Transfusion Centre, 85 Plymouth Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1S 3E2.
Intensive plasma exchange therapy in ten patients with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2003
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 388–394, September-October 1984
How to Cite
Blanchette, V.S., Hogan, V.A., McCombie, N.E., Drouin, J., Bormanis, J.D., Taylor, R. and Rock, G.A. (1984), Intensive plasma exchange therapy in ten patients with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. Transfusion, 24: 388–394. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1984.24585017826.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2003
- Revision received February 3, 1984, and accepted February 16, 1984.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.