Umakant J. Dumaswala, PhD, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Director of Red Cell Research Laboratory, Hoxworth Blood Center.
Human erythrocytes shed exocytic vesicles in vivow
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 490–492, November-December 1984
How to Cite
Dumaswala, U. J. and Greenwalt, T. J. (1984), Human erythrocytes shed exocytic vesicles in vivow. Transfusion, 24: 490–492. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1984.24685066807.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Revision received April 1, 1984 and accepted April 16, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.