Shirley P. Levine, MD, Associate Professor, University of Texas Health Science Center.
A comparison of frozen and fresh platelet concentrates in the support of thrombocytopenic patients
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 525–530, November-December 1986
How to Cite
Towell, B. L., Levine, S. P., Knight, W. A. and Anderson, J. L. (1986), A comparison of frozen and fresh platelet concentrates in the support of thrombocytopenic patients. Transfusion, 26: 525–530. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1986.26687043618.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Received for publication September 4, 1985; revision received December 5, 1985, and accepted December 10, 1985.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.