Pauline M. Tittley, FCSLT, Ottawa Centre, Canadian Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service, Ottawa.
A comparison of results obtained by two different chromium-51 methods of determining platelet survival and recovery
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 407–410, June 1990
How to Cite
Rock, G. and Tittley, P. (1990), A comparison of results obtained by two different chromium-51 methods of determining platelet survival and recovery. Transfusion, 30: 407–410. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1990.30590296371.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Received for publication April 14, 1989; revision received November 14, 1989, and accepted November 14, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.