The prevalence of anti-HCV among Chinese voluntary blood donors in Taiwan
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 471–473, June 1990
How to Cite
Lin-Chu, M., Tsai, S.J.L., Watanabe, J. and Nishioka, K. (1990), The prevalence of anti-HCV among Chinese voluntary blood donors in Taiwan. Transfusion, 30: 471–473. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1990.30590296383.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Received for publication November 27, 1989; revision received March 9, 1990, and accepted March 10, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.