Doctoral candidate, Department of Psychology, New York University, New York, NY.
Risk of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission by blood transfusions before the implementation of HIV-1 antibody screening
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 4–11, January 1991
How to Cite
Busch, M.P., Young, M.J., Samson, S.M., Mosley, J.W., Ward, J.W., Perkins, H.A. and The Transfusion Safety Study Group (1991), Risk of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission by blood transfusions before the implementation of HIV-1 antibody screening. Transfusion, 31: 4–11. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1991.31191096183.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Received for publication March 6, 1990; revision received May 14, 1990, and accepted May 29, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.