David W. Alling, MD, PhD. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda.
Lack of efficacy of tranexamic acid in thrombocytopenic bleeding
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2003
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 345–348, May 1991
How to Cite
Fricke, W., Alling, D., Kimball, J., Griffith, P. and Klein, H. (1991), Lack of efficacy of tranexamic acid in thrombocytopenic bleeding. Transfusion, 31: 345–348. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1991.31491213301.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2003
- Received for publication August 2,1990; revised revision September 24, 1990; accepted November 1, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.