Andrew Heaton, MD, Principal Officer, American Red Cross Mid-Atlantic Regional Blood Services, and Associate Professor of Pathology, Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Paired comparison of platelet concentrates prepared from platelet-rich plasma and buffy coats using a new technique with 111In and 51Cr
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 113–120, February 1992
How to Cite
Keegan, T., Heaton, A., Holme, S., Owens, M., Nelson, E. and Carmen, R. (1992), Paired comparison of platelet concentrates prepared from platelet-rich plasma and buffy coats using a new technique with 111In and 51Cr. Transfusion, 32: 113–120. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1992.32292180138.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received April 5, 1991; revision received July 23, 1991, and accepted August 1, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.