Luba N. Klama, RT, Research Assistant, Department of Pathology, McMaster University.
A prospective study to identify the risk factors associated with acute reactions to platelet and red cell transfusions
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 794–797, October 1993
How to Cite
Heddle, NM., Klama, LN., Griffith, L., Roberts, R., Shukla, G. and Kelton, JG. (1993), A prospective study to identify the risk factors associated with acute reactions to platelet and red cell transfusions. Transfusion, 33: 794–797. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1993.331094054613.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication January 11, 1993; revision received April 16, 1993, and accepted April 19, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.