Dolores Meyer, MEd, MBA, Administrative Assistant, Puget Sound Blood Center.
Red cell collection by apheresis technology
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 819–824, October 1993
How to Cite
Meyer, D., Bolgiano, D.C., Sayers, M., Price, T., Benson, D. and Slichter, S.J. (1993), Red cell collection by apheresis technology. Transfusion, 33: 819–824. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1993.331094054618.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication July 21, 1992; revision received April 19, 1993, and accepted April 20, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.