Fiona J. McOmish, BSc, Clinical Scientist, Edinburgh and South-East Scotland Regional Centre, Scottish Blood Transfusion Service.
A comparison of polymerase chain reaction and an infectivity assay for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 titration during virus inactivation of blood components
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 838–841, October 1993
How to Cite
Hart, H., McOmish, F., Hart, W.G., Simmonds, P. and Yap, P.L. (1993), A comparison of polymerase chain reaction and an infectivity assay for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 titration during virus inactivation of blood components. Transfusion, 33: 838–841. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1993.331094054622.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication January 5, 1993; revision received May 6, 1993, and accepted May 8, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!