Fiona McOmish, BSc, Clinical Scientist, Edinburgh and South East Scotland Blood Transfusion Service, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Detection of three types of hepatitis C virus in blood donors: investigation of type-specific differences in serologic reactivity and rate of alanine aminotransferase abnormalities
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 7–13, January 1993
How to Cite
McOmish, F., Chan, S.W., Dow, B.C., Gillon, J., Frame, W.D., Crawford, R.J., Yap, P.L., Follett, E.A. and Simmonds, P. (1993), Detection of three types of hepatitis C virus in blood donors: investigation of type-specific differences in serologic reactivity and rate of alanine aminotransferase abnormalities. Transfusion, 33: 7–13. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1993.33193142314.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication April 16, 1992; revision received June 8, 1992, and accepted June 15, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.