Valerie Thiers, Research Engineer, Hybridotest; and Research Engineer, INSERM U75 CHU Necker.
Hepatitis C virus RNA in serum of blood donors with or without elevated transaminase levels
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 629–633, August 1993
How to Cite
Romeo, R., Thiers, V., Driss, F., Berthelot, P., Nalpas, B. and Brechot, C. (1993), Hepatitis C virus RNA in serum of blood donors with or without elevated transaminase levels. Transfusion, 33: 629–633. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1993.33893342742.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication November 25, 1992; revision received February 18, 1993, and accepted February 19, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.