H.L. Zaaijer, MD, Department of Virusdiagnostics, Central Laboratory of the Netherlands Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service.
Recombinant immunoblot assay reaction patterns and hepatitis C virus RNA in blood donors and non-A, non-B hepatitis patients
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 634–638, August 1993
How to Cite
Bresters, D., Zaaijer, H.L., Cuypers, H.T.M., Reesink, H.W., Winkel, I.N., van Exel-Oehlers, P.J., van Drimmelen, A.A.J., Jansen, P.L.M., van der Poel, C.L. and Lelie, P.N. (1993), Recombinant immunoblot assay reaction patterns and hepatitis C virus RNA in blood donors and non-A, non-B hepatitis patients. Transfusion, 33: 634–638. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1993.33893342743.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication December 18, 1992; revision received March 9, 1993, and accepted March 13, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.