Catherine L. Wood, BS, MT(ASCP), Manager, Laboratory Services, Alpha Therapeutic Corporation, Memphis, TN.
Increased detection of hepatitis C virus infection in commercial plasma donors by a third-generation screening assay
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 845–849, October 1995
How to Cite
Lee, S.R., Wood, C.L., Lane, M.J., Francis, B., Gust, C., Higgs, C.M., Nelles, M.J., Polito, A., DiNello, R. and Achord, D. (1995), Increased detection of hepatitis C virus infection in commercial plasma donors by a third-generation screening assay. Transfusion, 35: 845–849. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1995.351096026366.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication March 30, 1995; and accepted June 26, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.