Michael Schleuning, MD, Assistant Physician, Transfusion Center (III Medical Department), University of Munich, Munich, Germany.
Cryopreservation of human platelets with dimethyl sulfoxide: changes in biochemistry and cell function
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 921–924, November-December 1995
How to Cite
Bock, M., Schleuning, M., Heim, M.U. and Mempel, W. (1995), Cryopreservation of human platelets with dimethyl sulfoxide: changes in biochemistry and cell function. Transfusion, 35: 921–924. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1995.351196110896.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication October 26, 1994; revision received June 26, 1995; and accepted July 7, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.