Luciano Biasi, MD, Assistant, Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital of Brescia.
Long-term follow-up of and infectivity in blood donors with hepatitis C antibodies and persistently normal alanine aminotransferase levels
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 108–111, February 1995
How to Cite
Rossini, A., Gazzola, G.B., Ravaggi, A., Agostinelli, E., Biasi, L., Albertini, A., Radaeli, E. and Cariani, E. (1995), Long-term follow-up of and infectivity in blood donors with hepatitis C antibodies and persistently normal alanine aminotransferase levels. Transfusion, 35: 108–111. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1995.35295125731.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received June 29, 1994; revision received September 19, 1994; accepted September 21, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.