Phillipa M. Mudido, MD, Fellow, Division of Infectious Diseases, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH.
Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 activation after blood transfusion
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 860–865, October 1996
How to Cite
Mudido, P.M., Georges, D., Dorazio, D., Yen-Lieberman, B., Bae, S., O'Brien, W.A., Spritzler, J. and Lederman, M.M. (1996), Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 activation after blood transfusion. Transfusion, 36: 860–865. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1996.361097017170.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication November 15, 1995; revision received March 8, 1996, and accepted March 14, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.