Mario Mazzucato, MD, Associate Director, Servizio Immunotrasfusionale e Analisi Cliniche, Centro Regionale di Riferimento Oncologico.
Frequency and functional relevance of genetic threonine145/methionine145 dimorphism in platelet glycoprotein Ibα in an Italian population
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 891–894, October 1996
How to Cite
Mazzucato, M., Pradella, P., Angelis, V. d., Steffan, A. and Marco, L. d. (1996), Frequency and functional relevance of genetic threonine145/methionine145 dimorphism in platelet glycoprotein Ibα in an Italian population. Transfusion, 36: 891–894. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1996.361097017175.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received for publication December 5, 1995; revision received and accepted March 21, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.