Claus Michael Reimert, PhD, Senior Research Scientist, Laboratory of Medical Allergology, National University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Time-dependent, spontaneous release of white cell- and platelet-derived bioactive substances from stored human blood
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 36, Issue 11-12, pages 960–965, November-December 1996
How to Cite
Nielsen, H. J., Reimert, C. M., Pedersen, A. N., Brünner, N., Edvardsen, L., Dybkjær, E., Kehlet, H. and Skov, P. S. (1996), Time-dependent, spontaneous release of white cell- and platelet-derived bioactive substances from stored human blood. Transfusion, 36: 960–965. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1996.36111297091738.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received for publication January 26, 1996; revision received May 24, 1996, and accepted May 31, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.