Roger Y. Dodd, PhD, Head, Transmissible Diseases, American Red Cross, Jerome C. Holland Laboratory, Rockville, MD.
Current status of microbial contamination of blood components: summary of a conference
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 95–101, January 1997
How to Cite
Klein, H.G., Dodd, R.Y., Ness, P.M., Fratantoni, J.A. and Nemo, G.J. (1997), Current status of microbial contamination of blood components: summary of a conference. Transfusion, 37: 95–101. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1997.37197176958.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Received for publication April 18, 1996; revision received June 5, 1996, and accepted June 11, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.