María L. Lozano, MD, Research Assistant, Unit of Hematology and Hemotherapy, Hospital General Universitario, Centro Regional de Hemodonación.
Loss of high-affinity thrombin receptors during platelet concentrate storage impairs the reactivity of platelets to thrombin
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 368–375, April 1997
How to Cite
Lozano, M. L., Rivera, J., Gónzález-Conejero, R., Moraleda, J.M. and Vicente, V. (1997), Loss of high-affinity thrombin receptors during platelet concentrate storage impairs the reactivity of platelets to thrombin. Transfusion, 37: 368–375. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1997.37497265336.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Received for publication May 30, 1996; revision received August 20, 1996, and accepted September 19, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.