Ricardo Castillo, MD, Professor of Medicine, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Barcelona; and Consulting Professor, Servicio de Hemoterapia y Hemostasia, Hospital Clinico y Provincial, Villaroel 170, Barcelona 08036, Spain. [Reprint requests]
Hemostasis in patients with severe von Willebrand disease improves after normal platelet transfusion and normalizes with further correction of the plasma defect
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 785–790, August 1997
How to Cite
Castillo, R., Escolar, G., Monteagudo, J., Aznar-Salatti, J., Reverter, J. C. and Ordinas, A. (1997), Hemostasis in patients with severe von Willebrand disease improves after normal platelet transfusion and normalizes with further correction of the plasma defect. Transfusion, 37: 785–790. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1997.37897424399.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Received for publication April 17, 1996; revision received January 10, 1997, and accepted February 12, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.