Hans Vrielink, MD, PhD, Senior Scientist, Red Cross Blood Bank Amsterdam, Postbox 9137, Plesmanlaan 125, 1006 AC Amsterdam, the Netherlands. [Reprint requests]
Performance of three generations of anti-hepatitis C virus enzyme- linked immunosorbent assays in donors and patients
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 845–849, August 1997
How to Cite
Vrielink, H., Reesink, H. W., van den Burg, P. J.M., Zaaijer, H. L., Cuypers, H. T. M., Lelie, P. N. and van der Poel, C. L. (1997), Performance of three generations of anti-hepatitis C virus enzyme- linked immunosorbent assays in donors and patients. Transfusion, 37: 845–849. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1997.37897424409.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Received for publication October 14, 1996; revision received January 31, 1997, and accepted February 5, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.