Nathan L. Pace, MD, Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT.
Factors affecting the efficiency of collection of CD34-positive peripheral blood cells by a blood cell separator
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 38, Issue 11-12, pages 1046–1050, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Ford, C.D., Pace, N. and Lehman, C. (1998), Factors affecting the efficiency of collection of CD34-positive peripheral blood cells by a blood cell separator. Transfusion, 38: 1046–1050. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1998.38111299056315.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received for publication November 24, 1997; revision received April 21, 1998, and accepted April 28, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.