American Red Cross Blood Services, Mid-Atlantic Region, Norfolk, VA;
A multi-laboratory evaluation of in vitro platelet assays: the tests for extent of shape change and response to hypotonic shock. Biomedical Excellence for Safer Transfusion Working Party of the International Society of Blood Transfusion
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 31–40, January 1998
How to Cite
S. Holme PhD Scientific Director, G. Moron PhD Senior Scientist and S. Murphy MD Chief Medical Officer (1998), A multi-laboratory evaluation of in vitro platelet assays: the tests for extent of shape change and response to hypotonic shock. Biomedical Excellence for Safer Transfusion Working Party of the International Society of Blood Transfusion. Transfusion, 38: 31–40. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1998.38198141495.x
Scientific Director, Haemonetics Corporation, Haemonetics Blood Services and Training Institute, 3915 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85711.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received for publication June 24, 1997; revision received and accepted July 8, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.