Transfusion Medicine Program, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine.
Mobilized CD34+ cells selected as autografts in patients with primary light-chain amyloidosis: rationale and application
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 60–69, January 1998
How to Cite
Comenzo, R., Michelle, D., LeBlanc, M., Wally, J., Zhang, Y., Kica, G., Karandish, S., Arkin, C., Wright, D., Skinner, M. and McMannis, J. (1998), Mobilized CD34+ cells selected as autografts in patients with primary light-chain amyloidosis: rationale and application. Transfusion, 38: 60–69. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1998.38198141500.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received for publication March 31, 1997; revision received and accepted July 22, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.