Laura M. Currie, BA, Research Associate, LifeCell Corporation.
Cryopreservation of single-donor platelets with a reduced dimethyl sulfoxide concentration by the addition of second-messenger effectors: enhanced retention of in vitro functional activity
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 160–167, February 1998
How to Cite
Currie, L.M., Livesey, S.A., Harper, J.R. and Connor, J. (1998), Cryopreservation of single-donor platelets with a reduced dimethyl sulfoxide concentration by the addition of second-messenger effectors: enhanced retention of in vitro functional activity. Transfusion, 38: 160–167. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1998.38298193098.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received for publication March 5, 1997; revision received May 27, 1997, and accepted August 19, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.