Department of Pathology, Mt. Clemens General Hospital, 1000 Harrington Boulevard, Mt. Clemens, MI.
The effect of short-term, temporary deferral on future blood donation
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 181–183, February 1998
How to Cite
Halperin, D., Baetens, J. and Newman, B. (1998), The effect of short-term, temporary deferral on future blood donation. Transfusion, 38: 181–183. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1998.38298193102.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received for publication April 1, 1997; revision received Au gust 8, 1997; and accepted August 18, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.