Robert G. Rohwer, PhD, Director, Molecular Neurovirology Laboratory, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Medical Research Service; and Assistant Research Professor, Neurology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD.
The distribution of infectivity in blood components and plasma derivatives in experimental models of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 810–816, September 1998
How to Cite
Brown, P., Rohwer, R. G., Dunstan, B. C., MacAuley, C., Gajdusek, D. C. and Drohan, W. N. (1998), The distribution of infectivity in blood components and plasma derivatives in experimental models of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy. Transfusion, 38: 810–816. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1998.38998408999.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Received for publication April 3, 1998; revision received May 14, 1998, and accepted May 27, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.