Address reprint requests to: Bernd Jilma, MD, Resident and Head, The Adhesion Research Group Elaborating Therapeutics (TARGET), Vienna University Hospital School of Medicine, Währinger Gürtel 18-20, A-1090 Vienna, Austria; e-mail: Bernd.Jilma@univie.ac.at.
Effects of nitric oxide on platelet activation during plateletpheresis and in vivo tracking of biotinylated platelets in humans
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 506–514, May 1999
How to Cite
Stohlawetz, P., Horvath, M., Pernerstorfer, T., Nguyen, H., Vondrovec, B., Robisch, A., Eichler, H.G., Spitzauer, S. and Jilma, B. (1999), Effects of nitric oxide on platelet activation during plateletpheresis and in vivo tracking of biotinylated platelets in humans. Transfusion, 39: 506–514. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1999.39050506.x
Supported in part by grant number 6893 from the Jubiläumsfonds der Oesterreichischen Nationalbank.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
- Received: 29 July 1998; Revised: 29 July 1998; Accepted: 14 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.