Address reprint requests to: Thomas R. Klumpp, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Temple University Cancer Center, 3322 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19140.
Clinical consequences of alterations in platelet transfusion dose: a prospective, randomized, double-blind trial
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 674–681, July 1999
How to Cite
Klumpp, T.R., Herman, J.H., Gaughan, J.P., Russo, R.R., Christman, R.A., Goldberg, S.L., Ackerman, S.J., Bleecker, G.C. and Mangan, K.F. (1999), Clinical consequences of alterations in platelet transfusion dose: a prospective, randomized, double-blind trial. Transfusion, 39: 674–681. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1999.39070674.x
Supported in part by Baxter Healthcare Corporation.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Received: 04 August 1998; Accepted: 03 February 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.