Address reprint requests to: Prof. Dr. Simon Panzer, Clinic for Blood Group Serology, University Hospital of Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18-20, A-1090 Vienna, Austria; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immunoglobulin administration to fetuses with anemia due to alloimmunization to D
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1235–1238, November 1999
How to Cite
Ulm, B., Kirchner, L., Svolba, G., Jilma, B., Deutinger, J., Bernaschek, G. and Panzer, S. (1999), Immunoglobulin administration to fetuses with anemia due to alloimmunization to D. Transfusion, 39: 1235–1238. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1999.39111235.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Received: 22 February 1998; Revised: 15 April 1999; Accepted: 29 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.