Supported by Research Grant 95/1401 from the Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias.
Quality assessment of platelet concentrates supplemented with second-messenger effectors
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 135–143, February 1999
How to Cite
Rivera, J., Lozano, M. L., de la Calle, J. C., Connor, J., Gónzález-Conejero, R., Ferrer, F., Currie, L. and Garcia, V. V. (1999), Quality assessment of platelet concentrates supplemented with second-messenger effectors. Transfusion, 39: 135–143. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.1999.39299154726.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received for publication February 10,1998; revision received July 1, 1998, and accepted July 6, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.