Address reprint requests to: CDR Frank Mettille, USJFC, 1562 Mitscher Avenue, Suite 200, Norfolk, VA 23551; e-mail: email@example.com..
Reducing the risk of transfusion-transmitted rickettsial diseaseby WBC filtration, using Orientia tsutsugamushiin a model system
Article first published online: 24 APR 2002
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 290–296, March 2000
How to Cite
Mettille, F.C., Salata, K.F., Belanger, K.J., Casleton, B.G. and Kelly, D.J. (2000), Reducing the risk of transfusion-transmitted rickettsial diseaseby WBC filtration, using Orientia tsutsugamushiin a model system. Transfusion, 40: 290–296. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2000.40030290.x
The opinions and assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official nor as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army, the US Department of the Navy, the US Naval Service at large, or the Department of Defense.
Supported in part by the Department of Clinical Investigation, Walter Reed Army Medical Center (Work Unit #4827), and the Naval Medical Research Center (Work Unit #62787 A.001.01.EJX.1295).
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2002
- Received: 06 July 1998; Revised: 06 June 1999; Accepted: 16 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.