Supported in part by the Claes Högman SAGMAN Stipendium and by a grant from the County Council of Östergötland, Sweden.
A randomized controlled trial oftransfusion-related acute lung injury: is plasma from multiparous blood donors dangerous?
Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 317–322, March 2001
How to Cite
Palfi, M., Berg, S., Ernerudh, J. and Berlin, G. (2001), A randomized controlled trial oftransfusion-related acute lung injury: is plasma from multiparous blood donors dangerous?. Transfusion, 41: 317–322. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2001.41030317.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
- Received: 24 January 2000; Revised: 05 July 2000; Accepted: 30 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.