Supported in part by Grant FIS 99/0464 from the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain and Grant ACES 99-33/3 from the Autonomous Government of Catalonia.
Health and economic consequences of HCV lookback
Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 832–839, June 2001
How to Cite
Pereira, A. (2001), Health and economic consequences of HCV lookback. Transfusion, 41: 832–839. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2001.41060832.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
- Received: 19 June 2000; Revised: 22 January 2000; Accepted: 08 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.