Single-donor platelets reduce the risk of septic platelet transfusion reactions
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2002
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 857–861, July 2001
How to Cite
Ness, P., Braine, H., King, K., Barrasso, C., Kickler, T., Fuller, A. and Blades, N. (2001), Single-donor platelets reduce the risk of septic platelet transfusion reactions. Transfusion, 41: 857–861. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2001.41070857.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2002
- Received: 12 September 2000; Revised: 16 January 2000; Accepted: 17 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!