The opinions or assertions contained herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Navy Department or Naval Service at large.
Anemia-induced increase in the bleeding time:implications for treatment of nonsurgical blood loss
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2002
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 977–983, August 2001
How to Cite
Valeri, C. Robert., Cassidy, G., Pivacek, Linda E., Ragno, G., Lieberthal, W., Crowley, James P., Khuri, Shukri F. and Loscalzo, J. (2001), Anemia-induced increase in the bleeding time:implications for treatment of nonsurgical blood loss. Transfusion, 41: 977–983. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2001.41080977.x
Supported in part by Office of Naval Research Contract N0014-94-C-0149 from the US Navy.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2002
- Received: 24 January 2001; Revised: 05 April 2001; Accepted: 06 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!