ABBREVIATIONS: CBC = complete blood count; PBPC = peripheral blood progenitor cell.
Analysis of factors associated with low peripheral blood progenitor cell collection in normal donors
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2002
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 4–9, January 2002
How to Cite
De La Rubia, J., Arbona, C., De Arriba, F., Del Cañizo, C., Brunet, S., Zamora, C., Díaz, M. A., Bargay, J., Petit, J., De La Serna, J., Insunza, A., Arrieta, R., Pascual, M. J., Serrano, D., Sanjuan, I., Espigado, I., Alegre, A., Martínez, D., Verdeguer, A., Martínez, C., Benlloch, L., Sanz, M. A. and Spanish Group of Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation (2002), Analysis of factors associated with low peripheral blood progenitor cell collection in normal donors. Transfusion, 42: 4–9. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00010.x
Supported in part by grant FIS-99/0891 from Social Security Sanitary Investigation Fund, Spanish Ministry of Health.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2002
- Received for publication July 12, 2001; revision received September 4, 2001, and accepted September 5, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.