ABBREVIATIONS:ARC = American Red Cross; RIPA = radioimmunoprecipitation assay.
Trypanosoma cruzi in Los Angeles and Miami blood donors: impact of evolving donor demographics on seroprevalence and implications for transfusion transmission
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2002
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 549–555, May 2002
How to Cite
Leiby, D. A., Herron, R. M., Read, E. J., Lenes, B. A. and Stumpf, R. J. (2002), Trypanosoma cruzi in Los Angeles and Miami blood donors: impact of evolving donor demographics on seroprevalence and implications for transfusion transmission. Transfusion, 42: 549–555. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00077.x
Supported by the American Red Cross, Biomedical Services.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2002
- Received for publication August 24, 2001; revision received December 19, 2001, and accepted December 24, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!