*These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Predicting response to plasma exchange in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with measurement of vWF-cleaving protease activity
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2002
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 572–580, May 2002
How to Cite
Mori, Y., Wada, H., Gabazza, E. C., Minami, N., Nobori, T., Shiku, H., Yagi, H., Ishizashi, H., Matsumoto, M. and Fujimura, Y. (2002), Predicting response to plasma exchange in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with measurement of vWF-cleaving protease activity. Transfusion, 42: 572–580. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00100.x
HUS = hemolytic-uremic syndrome; PE = plasma exchange; TTP = thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura; UL-vWFM(s) = unusually large vWF multimer(s); vWF-CPase = vWF-cleaving protease.
Supported in part by research grants from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare for Cardiovascular Diseases (Y.F.) and from the Japanese Ministry of Education Culture and Science (Y.F.).
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2002
- Received for publication June 2, 2001; revision received December 24, 2001, and accepted December 29, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.