*These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Predicting response to plasma exchange in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with measurement of vWF-cleaving protease activity
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2002
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 572–580, May 2002
How to Cite
Mori, Y., Wada, H., Gabazza, E. C., Minami, N., Nobori, T., Shiku, H., Yagi, H., Ishizashi, H., Matsumoto, M. and Fujimura, Y. (2002), Predicting response to plasma exchange in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with measurement of vWF-cleaving protease activity. Transfusion, 42: 572–580. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00100.x
HUS = hemolytic-uremic syndrome; PE = plasma exchange; TTP = thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura; UL-vWFM(s) = unusually large vWF multimer(s); vWF-CPase = vWF-cleaving protease.
Supported in part by research grants from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare for Cardiovascular Diseases (Y.F.) and from the Japanese Ministry of Education Culture and Science (Y.F.).
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2002
- Received for publication June 2, 2001; revision received December 24, 2001, and accepted December 29, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.