Prediction of fetal D status from maternal plasma: introduction of a new noninvasive fetal RHD genotyping service
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1079–1085, August 2002
How to Cite
Finning, K.M., Martin, P.G., Soothill, P.W. and Avent, N.D. (2002), Prediction of fetal D status from maternal plasma: introduction of a new noninvasive fetal RHD genotyping service. Transfusion, 42: 1079–1085. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00165.x
Ct = cycle threshold; FAM = caroxyfluorescein; IBGRL = International Blood Group Reference Laboratory.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
- Received for publication January 22, 2002; revision received March 25, 2002, and accepted April 01, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.