Estimated risk of West Nile virus transmission through blood transfusion during an epidemic in Queens, New York City
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1019–1026, August 2002
How to Cite
Biggerstaff, B. J. and Petersen, L. R. (2002), Estimated risk of West Nile virus transmission through blood transfusion during an epidemic in Queens, New York City. Transfusion, 42: 1019–1026. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00167.x
A = proportion of individuals who remain asymptomatic; EVC = estimated viremia curve; R = ratio of the number of unapparent or subclinical infections to the number of apparent infections; TVC = true viremia curve; WNV = West Nile virus.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
- Received for publication February 22, 2002; revision received April 11, 2002, and accepted April 15, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.