Transfusion-transmitted HBV infection in an endemic area: the necessity of more sensitive screening for HBV carriers
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2002
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1592–1597, December 2002
How to Cite
Wang, J.-T., Lee, C.-Z., Chen, P.-J., Wang, T.-H. and Chen, D.-S. (2002), Transfusion-transmitted HBV infection in an endemic area: the necessity of more sensitive screening for HBV carriers. Transfusion, 42: 1592–1597. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00274.x
anti-HBs = antibody to HbsAg; TTV = TT virus.
This study was supported by a grant from Center of Disease Control, Department of Health, Taiwan.
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2002
- Received for publication January 18, 2002; revision received July 16, 2002, and accepted July 31, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.